AFFORDABLE ACCESS PASS
Persons who are receiving financial assistance from one of the following provincial or federal programs may receive a 75% discount on select programs.
- Regular Income Assistance Benefits (renewed annually)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Persons with Persistent and Multiple Barriers (PPMB)
- Canadian Pension Plan Disabilities (CPPD)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement for Seniors (GIS), renewed annually
- Proof of eligibility is received from Ministry of Social Dev. Employent and Assistance Centre or Service Canada.
- Eligible child under 19 years who meet the following criteria: autism diagnosis, developmental disability, at home eligible.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITY
Persons having a permanent disability, which would limit his/her ability to fully use the facility without assistance. The “Medical Referral for Disability Discount” form can be obtained from the office and be completed by your physician. Eligible persons will receive a 25% discount.
*select programs include: public swim, drop-in public skate and fitness gym, drop in and punch cards for morning aquafit classes, and sports drop-in programs.
Seniors (65 years+) will now receive a 25% discount off the adult prices to purchase a swim, fitness gym or skating pass (not applicable to water fitness or aqua therapy passes.