AFFORDABLE ACCESS PASS
Persons who are receiving financial assistance from one of the following provincial or federal programs may receive a 75% discount on select programs.
Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance:
- Regular Income Assistance Benefits (must be renewed annually)
- Person with Disability (PWD)
- Person with Persistent Multiple Barriers (PPMB)
- Canada Pension Plan – Disability (CPPD)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement for Seniors (GIS)
Ministry of Children and Family Development:
- Children under 19 who have an autism diagnosis, developmental disability or at home eligible
Upon verification of eligibility, a 75% discount for:
- Public Swim and Weight room drop ins or passes
- Drop in and punch passes for Aquafit classes including (morning) AquaAdvance, (morning) AquaLight and (morning) Deep Water and all AquaTherapy classes.
- Drop in and punch passes for skating and all drop-in sports programs.
What Do I Need to Prove I’m Eligible?
- Release of Personal Information (Form EIA95) – from the Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance OR
- CPPD or GIS standard benefit letter – from Service Canada
- Proof of Identification
How Do I Get the Form?
Ministry of Housing and Social Development: By Phone: Call the Ministry at 1-866-866-0800 and request the EIA95 form for the recreation discount be mailed to you
PERSONS WITH DISABILITY
Persons having a permanent disability, which would limit his/her ability to fully use the facility without assistance. The “Medical Referral for Disability Discount” form can be obtained from the office and be completed by your physician. Eligible persons will receive a 25% discount.
*select programs include: public swim, drop-in public skate and fitness gym, drop in and punch cards for morning aquafit classes, and sports drop-in programs.
Seniors (65 years+) will now receive a 25% discount off the adult prices to purchase a swim, fitness gym or skating pass (not applicable to water fitness or aqua therapy passes.